Friday, October 18, 2013

IONI Cosmetics

So I was online watching one of my favorite Youtube makeup gurus when she mentioned Ioni Cosmetics. I had never seen or heard of this brand before but she gave them a good review. I decided I wanted to check them out someday but then I heard they were less than $3 bucks and well you know I'm a sucker for a good deal. I later find out that you can only find these online or at a Fred's, of course I got sad but then I remembered my wonderful mom in law had a Fred's by her in Alabama! I messaged her stat! Well to make this short she sent me these goodies!
I received four blushes, three lippies, and a shadow primer. I had asked for these specifically except the red gloss (but I'm super duper happy I got that one!) 


 All of the blushes are amazing! even more so because they only cost $2.50 each! I love these so much! they are super soft, rich in color, and they last pretty long. I just have to warn you a little goes a long way  with these blushes, just a small dab with your brush and a light touch is all you need for these blushes.

Now onto the lip gloss.. I love the color of these babies the Cinema and Cappuccino are very opaque while the Razzle is sheer. They are not sticky at least to me so I like them. I do have to mention after using Cinema (I am obsessed with this color) the suction where the wand sticks into broke. Huge bummer but I can still use it with another lip brush and it works fine. Hey I'm not going to complain they were only a DOLLAR yep that is correct $1 dollar, so that being said these are worth the buy. Again the colors a beautiful and they last a good while, did I mention they leave a stain? yes yes they do!
 Last but not least is the eyeshadow primer.  I like this primer not love but like. It does a good job with lasting power and the color of your eyeshadow does pop but I find the texture goopy and sticky. That was a big annoyance to me but for $1 dollar I'm happy with it and will continue to use it. As you can see its sheer and does blend in well.

Overall I love this line of cosmetics, they need to work on the packaging a little more but the pricing is just right. I will continue to use these products and I plan to buy more.

2 comments:

  1. I did not know this brand but it seems to make good products, the blush and lip gloss are very pigmented !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I am making a mental note of everything I want to send you but it will probably be in another swap for next year haha

      Delete