Saturday, October 26, 2013

Beauty Swap Questionnaire Tag

My friend Camille put out this questionnaire and I decided I wanted to fill it out ^ ^  we are doing a swap together and we will be sending out boxes between November and December. I hope to start filming my own videos (how to coupon for makeup and best drug store makeup deals) I hope with my first video with this makeup swap. Thank you Camille!


1 / Where do you live? California USA

2 / Have you ever participated in a beauty swap? Yes! with my bff Denise
 
3 / The budget does not exceed? The time? my budget was going to be about $67 but I know I have gone up to $100 and we gave our selves about 4 months or more.

4 / What is  your favorite color? Cursed color! my fave color is a light or mauve berry and I hate nude colors , they make feel washed out. Unless its for my eyes then I love nudes.

5 / Favorite odor / favorite flavors? The smell that you can not stand? I love sweet fresh smells, and I love watermelon flavors. I don't like strong old lady smells like floral

6 / Your favorite animal?
Elephants


7 / Your type of skin (face and body)? Hair? I have combination skin t-zone oily and super dry everywhere else. My hair is frizzy and curly but it is healthy.

8 / Rather lipstick or lip gloss? Rather nude or flash colors on the lips?I love lipstick and I like color even dark plums I don't like nudes I love RED!

9 / What colors do you wear most often on the eyes? I love nudes on my eyes but I also love blue and purples and plums

10 / Do you like nail polish? If so, what colors do you like to wear on the nails? I love nail polish it is a really bad obsession of mine and I love all colors I even love vomit colors haha! no really I love bright and dark but I won't lie I do steer away from pastels.

11 / bath or shower? Shower with my kids I can barely take one.

12 / Do you wear jewelry? If yes, what kind? I do and I wear anything vintage or vintage inspired but my favorite is a pearl necklace my in laws bought me when I gave them their first grand baby. It is very special to me.

13 / Do you have any particular allergies? cat dander and a horrible new one THE SUN! last time I went out in the sun I got a horrible bumpy rash and my eyes where swollen and no I did not have a burn. 

14 / An essential accessory? my stud earrings they always make my face more feminine

15 / Your favorite cosmetics brand? drugstore Wet N Wild and high end I have to say The Balm
16 / What Brands do you want to try? I really can't wait to try Bourjois and Sleek and I really want to try Lorac

17 / Your favorite movie? Rushmore

18 / A Favorite Book? Zombie survival handbook

19 / Do you like chocolate / candy? (If you want to add small treats!) I love chocolate now as an adult when I was younger I loved sour candy

21 / What have you in your wishlist right now? Kat Von D's Spellbinding lipstick set
Ladybird True Romance Eyeshadow Palette
Everlasting Blush in color Por Vida, Mac's freckletone or  Russian Red or  Amorous (these are all lipsticks) Naked2  and the new Maybelline matte color tattoos 

I now tag who ever is reading this and hope you have fun doing a swap with someone. Thank you again Camille this was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah ! I so much look forward to that we send our packages ! It is too cool, I look forward to that you make videos on YouTube ! I wish you full of subscribers because you are very nice and i have so much fun to talk with you ! xoxo Camille =)

    ReplyDelete