Monday, September 16, 2013

Revlon foundation for only $2

Hello everyone! I know I know I'm sorry I haven't been posting as of lately I have been busy with a beauty swap and I'm still trying to get it ready to send to France. I'm so excited especially since I'm swapping with such a sweet and popular french blogger. Here is a link to her blog. Ok on to the fun stuff, This week my favorite deal for cosmetics is from Revlon. Right now if you go to Target you can get a Revlon Colorstay foundation for less than two bucks!

Buy 1 Revlon ColorStay Foundation $9.99, regular price
Use one $4.00/1 Revlon ColorStay Face Product from SS 9/8 (exp 9/22)
Or $2.00/1 – Revlon ColorStay Cosmetics Product – (coupons.com)
And use one $2.00/1 Revlon Cosmetics Item, Limit 4 identical coupons per household per day, TARGET Coupon from SS 9/15 (exp 10/14)
And use 25% Off – Revlon ColorStay Face Makeup, Target Cartwheel Offer (exp 10/5) – (cartwheel.target.com)
end total will be $1.99 

Please note if you live in California prices are different here (more money usually) so right now The foundation will be $10.44 or $9.49 depending on which one you buy. I bought both just to try them out and to keep my Stila foundation from running out (my sweet mom in law got that for me ^ ^ )


2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth thank you for mentioning me in your article, I am very happy but I'm not a popular blogger ;) Anyway I try to be ! I love your tips to pay less makeup, too bad I can not enjoy it!
    xoxo Camille.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille you have more followers than I do! that too me is popular :)

    lots of Hugs
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete