Friday, June 7, 2013

Target Haul 6/7/2013

So I went to target today, I had decided to do this late last night. I'm also going to make this short since I have to go to the gym. So I did my research before going to the store. I had coupons from the sunday paper, from online coupons I printed out on both Coupon divas website and Krazy coupon lady website. I also had collected coupons from baby Wesley's doctors office. (which by the way if you are a  parent you can always ask or snag a few, they always have diaper and formula coupons there) 
Now I choose Target because once again they stack there and they offer you 5% off using their Cartwheel app and another 5% using their debit card (which is not a credit card it is just linked to your normal bank account). Tip #2 Target credits you .05 cents per bag you bring in (must not be competitors plastic or paper bags) to carry your groceries in. So if you bring in 17 of your totes for your groceries you can save an additional .85cents :) When I get a chance I'll post my scenario for you but here is a picture of all I got. My original total was $77.97 but I only paid out of pocket $33.86 a total savings of $44.11!


No comments:

Post a Comment