Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Crazy plan for lots of makeup at ULTA!

Ulta is going to have a buy one get one half off starting June 9th and ends June 29th on Almay and Rimmel London cosmetics.  My Almay coupons don't expire till June 16th and the Rimmels don't expire till June 30th. That said as soon as I get my Almay coupons in the mail I'm heading over to Ulta. Here is my plan:

I am going to pick up 10 Almay Color + Care Liquid Balms of my choice, each are going to be $5.99 but on sale I'll get 5 of them for 2.99each. I'm hoping that Ulta will honor my coupons full value making every two balms .98cents. 98 cents X 10 = $4.90

I will also be doing the same thing but on the Almay oil free make up removers I'll be buying 5 of each kind of my choice .98cents and again making 10 items = $4.90

Now on to Rimmel I will be buying 4 Lasting Finish Lipsticks from The Kate Moss collection
Each lipstick is $5.19 but it's on sale bogo half off. (buy one get one half off) making every two $7.78 minus my Rimmel coupons making it then $5.78 

Ok I will then clip two ulta coupons for $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Again that said I am going to split two transactions for maximum savings.

10 Almay lip balms = 4.90 plus 2 Rimmel London lipsticks = 5.78 equaling 10.68 minus Ulta coupon of $3.50 my total will be $7.18 per transaction

I will be getting $140.56 worth of cosmetics for just $14.36!! PHEW! I'll keep you updated if my plan works. :) I will then make my first ever video on the huge haul and possibly review the make up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment