Monday, June 3, 2013

Let’s get started..

         I’m not going to say I’m a pro as I too am still learning how to save and get the best deal for my buck but I want to share the little knowledge I do have to help you get started. I also don’t want you to get the idea that going shopping is all free you have to spend a little to get a little, catch my drift?  
So let us get started. 

   First homework assignment is to choose the store you shop the most at and I say this because you need to include what you pay in gas. I don’t want you driving around wasting your gas trying to find every item on your list to use with your coupons. That just doesn’t make sense to me. Choosing a store for all your needs is the better way to go so you can get to know it and learn all the rules of the store. Through out this blog I will be focusing on Target, Rite aid, Walgreens, and CVS. You can try this at Walmart if you want but due to long lines, bad customer service, and just the people of Walmart I’ll try avoid it.

Once  you choose your store go to their website or call the manager and ask about all the ways you can save there. Print out the coupon policy for the store of your choice so you know how to talk to them if you ever a problem with them not taking a coupon or honoring a sales paper deal. 


   Second go out and buy your sunday paper or better yet ask your friends, family, and neighbors for theirs. Alot of people don’t like to save and so why not just use up their savings :)
Tip #1 Sunday papers always have some coupons except on holiday weeks. That is just how it is. Every Sunday morning I’ll give you the heads up and let you know if there is going to be any coupons in the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment